some sword dude 1 some sword dude 1

not original at all

OK its obvious you have at least some skill in flash, so why not do something other than a damn stick flash? A little extra work and you could have a much better animation. Seriously, the portal gets clogged with like 50 fucking stick animations a day. Please try harder next time. I gave it a 1.

Xotic responds:

fuck u! i like stick figures!

Dendyn Dynasties Dendyn Dynasties

Insanely good

I would have to say that that is definately now one of my top five favorite flashes. It is very well animated and the MIDI music fits perfectly. kinda like an old school RPG. anyway, good on you for making this, and i hope to see the next one soon. VERY soon!

Easter Song! Easter Song!

music was horrible

My god that singing was like rubbing a cheese grater over my eyes. The lyrics were also cliche' and childish. The animation aspect was pretty good but i cant get over that screeching "music".

Gobolatula responds:

HAHAHAHAHA PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

1st animation 1st animation

pretty good

that was pretty damn good for your first animation. Why did he have to blow up the plane by the way? higle frigle harfen dorfer.

┬ąChazerkstarn ┬ąChazerkstarn

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

That was the shittiest thing ive ever seen in my whole life, this is including actual shit. Get a damn job.

smackhouse responds:

im 8 years old

o no wait I lied

Bumsex Bumsex Bumsex!!!! Bumsex Bumsex Bumsex!!!!

blah

Blah, blah, and once more blah. anyway... i appreciate shitty flashes considering i make atleast two a week that are immediately blammed. so good on you for getting it through mate.

Cupid's Last Stand Cupid's Last Stand

quite good in fact

That was a very nice flash, especially because i hate valentines day. boohoo, boohoo, and once more boohoo.

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Eh it was OK.

Regardless of how good or not good this flash is, it does not deserve to be on the front page as long as it has. Not even littlefoot was up there nearly as long. It had its run let someone elses submissiion take its spot.

Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2 Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2

Brilliant

My god, when i watch your works it makes me want to punch you and shake your hand at the same time. Yours is some of the best work on this site. keep em comin man.

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

That was brilliant

im a huge fan of anything Zelda related and this was just superbly done. congrats.